The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, is currently selling admission forms to its Pre-Graduate Program (also known as PDS) for the 2022/2023 academic year. Successful applicants who have successfully completed the PSDP will be eligible for admission in the 2023/2024 admissions process. See the prerequisites and application instructions for the LAUTECH pre-degree form below.
Admission to the Pre-Graduate Science Program at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2022/2023 session is open to suitably qualified applicants.
Choosing the LAUTECH Pre-Graduate Program Information
Each candidate must select two (2) options from the list of undergraduate programs available at LAUTECH. The alternatives are separated into groups A and B. Each applicant is required to select only one study program from one of the two groups. No candidate may select both options from the same group.
For a better viewing experience on a mobile device, swipe left to view the full table below.
Group A: Select only one of the following options
Medicine, College of Health Sciences (MBBS)
(2) Physiology (B. Tech)
(3) Biochemistry (B.Tech)
(4) Nursing (B.NSc)
(5) Anatomy (B.Tech)
(6) Medical Laboratory Technology (B.MLS)
Chemical Engineering, Engineering and Technology (B. Tech)
(2) Civil Engineering (B. Tech)
(3) Electronics and Electrical Engineering (B. Tech)
(4) Computer Technology (B. Tech)
Mechanical Engineering (5) (B. Tech)
(6) Food Technology (B. Tech)
(7) Agricultural Engineering (B. Tech)
Renewable Natural Resources (1) Aquaculture and Fisheries (B. Tech)
(2) Forest Resource Management (B. Tech)
(3) Wildlife Management and Ecotourism (B. Tech)
Food and Consumer Science (1) Food Science (B. Tech)
(2) Dietetics and Nutrition (B. Tech)
(3) Consumer Psychology (B. Tech)
(4) Hospitality and Tourism Management (B.Sc)
Information Technology and Computing (B. Tech)
(2) Information Technology (B.Tech)
(3) Online Security (B. Tech)
(4) Library and Information Science (B.Sc)
Group B: Select only one of the following options
Agricultural Sciences (1) Agricultural Economics (B. Tech)
(2) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (B. Tech)
(3) Animal Health and Production (B. Tech)
(4) Animal nutrition and biotechnology (B. Tech)
(5) Agriculture and Soil Science (B. Tech)
(6) Crop Protection and Environment (B. Tech)
Architecture (1) Environmental Sciences (B. Tech)
(2) Visual and Performing Arts (B. Tech)
(3) Regional and Urban Planning (B. Tech)
(4) Development (B.Tech)
(5) Wealth Management (B. Tech)
(6) Surveying and Geotechnology (B. Tech)
Pure and applied sciences (1) Pure and applied biology (B. Tech)
(2) Applied and Pure Chemistry (B. Tech)
(3) Pure and Applied Physics (B. Tech)
(4) Applied and Pure Mathematics (B. Tech)
(5) Planetary Sciences (B. Tech)
(6) Scientific Laboratory Equipment (B. Tech)
Seven Stats (B. Tech)
Management Sciences (1) Transportation Management (B. Tech)
(2) Financial (B.Sc.)
(3) Business Management (B.Sc.)
(4) Economics (B.Sc.)
(5) Marketing (B.Sc.)
English and Literary Studies (1) Humanities and Social Sciences (B.A)
(2) Philosophy (BA)
(3) The Past (BA)
(4) Sociology (B.Sc.)
The duration of the LAUTECH pre-degree program
The duration of the program is expected to be six (6) calendar months. Additionally, there will be an intense and mandatory three-month ICT program immediately following the final exam, while successful students await admission into degree programs.
LAUTECH Pre-Diploma Admission Requirements
The candidate must have passed the SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in no more than two sittings with a pass mark in English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Applicants who do not meet the above admission requirements should not apply.
Additionally, all prospective applicants must receive the UTME 2023 form, pass the exam and achieve the minimum pass mark set by the University Senate.
How to Apply for Pre-Graduation Admission to LAUTECH
(1) Prospective applicants should visit the Pre-Graduation Application website to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) using Interswitch compatible debit cards for the application form and online registration (ATM ). The form can be accessed at https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
(2) Each prospective applicant should complete and submit the online application form carefully. An incomplete application form will not be processed.
Each applicant should verify that the exam sheet containing their passport photo is successfully uploaded and printed as proof of form submission.
Successful applicants should bring their application printout and O-Level result(s) to the LAUTECH Pre-Graduation Science Complex, Ogbomoso for selection.
Applicants should also be aware that other exams will also be administered (CBT).
Wednesday November 30, 2022 is the last day to submit a completed application form. Each applicant should ensure that the acknowledgment slip with their passport photo is downloaded and printed as proof of submission of the form. Note that incomplete or late submissions of the form will not be accepted.
Shortlisting: Successful applicants will be shortlisted on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. at the new PDS complex (1,500 Lecture Theatre).
Placement in degree programs: Placement in degree programs will be based on performance at the end of the program, admission requirements, availability in the selected degree program and participation in the intensive ICT training. Also, all prospective candidates must obtain the UTME 2023 form, pass the exam and pass with the minimum pass mark determined by the Senate.
For more information, please contact us using the following information:
Phone: 08145406587 or 0816036899
Email address: [email protected]