This is to enable the general public and university The community knows that the Institute of Vocational and Continuing Education (IPCE) at Kwara State University has started selling online application forms for the attached Supplementary Conversion Program / HND for admission to the diet from May to flow II in 2021/2022.
The disparity between holders of a B.Sc. and an HND certificate is addressed through the KWASU Top-Up Degree and HND Conversion Program. The primary objective of the bachelor’s degree program is to level the playing field for those who are motivated to end discrimination against HND and college degree holders. This program also provides a platform for a college graduate who was unhappy with their degree class to “refuel” and improve.
In a similar spirit, this program offers the possibility for a holder of a university degree to make the transition to any other comparable discipline. The ultimate goal of the program is to support self-fulfillment and give professional fulfillment a sense of dignity.
KWASU Top Up Degree / HND Conversion Program Available
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Ed. Business and Entrepreneurship 07030144400
FACULTY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
- BSc Computer Science 08032065824
- B.Sc. Mass Communication 08037209201
- B. Library and Information Science 07038990698
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Eng. Agricultural and Biological Engineering 081453001084
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering 08062144154
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering 07030305327
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering 08061160752
- B.Eng. Materials Science and Engineering 08033979900
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting 08031163417
- B.Sc. Finance: 08034305255
- B.Sc. Business Administration 07030141400
- B.Sc. Tourism and Hospitality Management 08055459731
- B.Sc. Economics 08163580525
- B.Sc. Public Administration 08062075797
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric. (Agricultural Economics and Management) 08067105522
- B. Agric. (Extension & Rural Development) 08067105522
- B. Agric. (Animal Production) 08033740086
- B. Agric (Agronomy)
- B, Agric (plant production) 08055248572
- B. Agric. (Horticulture and Landscaping)
- B. Agric. (Soil science)
- B. Sc. (Food Science and Technology) 08034266852
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Statistics 08062832401
- B.Sc. Biochemistry 08068486088
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry 08057157696
- B.Sc. Microbiology 08061102397
- B.Sc. Physics and Materials Science 08034370033
- B.Sc. Geology and Mineral Sciences 08036153578
KWASU Complete Degree/HND Conversion Tuition Fee
Tuition fees for the programs of N140,000 per session for all Nigerian applicants regardless of State of origin, payable only after the applicant is offered admission. KWASU offers students the option of paying in THREE INSTALLMENTS per session. Applicants would also be required to pay N10,000 only for utility and administration costs per semester.
How to Apply for KWASU Top Up Degree/HND Conversion Admission Form
Please visit our website: portalkwasu.edu.ng to make payment for the NON-REFUNDABLE fees of Seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) to access the application form. You need to fill in the form and upload the credentials, after which you will be informed accordingly.
- Visit our website portal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click here to apply
- Click Apply Now
- Select the Tapup Degree / ND converter program
- Provide your details to make a non-refundable payment of only seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500) and generate login credentials
- Log in with the generated application number and last name.
- Complete the online form and upload all credentials accordingly.
- Submit the form by clicking “submit application”.
Deadline: August 31, 2022.
For more information: 08034292139, 08035728888, 08031163417, 00023256379