Click on the following button to go to Motorlender and request your credit fast and secure!
Know all the benefits of using Motorlender
Do you need money urgently? Motorlender can help you finance unforeseen expenses thanks to its online platform where you can request mini credits at any time. Motorlender is a portal belonging to the company Kreditech SPAIN, SL a company with registered office in Building 1 Master's, Avenida General Peron, 38. 7 floor, 28020, Madrid. Thanks to its innovative and adapted system, Motorlender has an excellent reputation in countries such as Poland and Germany, not only for the comfort it provides to the user, but also for its high safety standards.
The company also has a presence in Latin America, specifically in countries such as Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Peru. If you have an unpaid bill, have to pay a fine or need to make an unexpected repair to your vehicle, there is no doubt that Motorlender can help you. Stay with us and discover all the details of their financial products, requirements and procedure.
How Motorlender works
As we already mentioned, Motorlender is an entity that can help you pay for any unforeseen event or finance a whim. If you are a new customer, you can request up to € 500, but if you are a regular customer the limit is € 750, perfect to cover debts or small expenses. The process to open the loan application would be as follows:
- Choose the loan amount and the term using the credit simulator
- Start the application by entering your personal information such as phone number, ID and bank account.
- Wait for the SMS or email where Motorlender will inform you if it approved or rejected the request
- Confirm that you are the holder of the bank account by sending a receipt to Motorlender, through online banking or with one of the partners.
- If the request was approved, you will receive the money in less than 15 minutes.
- Confirm the terms and conditions of the contract with an electronic signature
You will have to make a transfer of € 1 to Motorlender to confirm your bank account. You must do it through Sofort and once the entity has evaluated the information, they will refund the money. Keep in mind that if you apply for the loan on a weekend and depending on the bank you belong to, the operation can take from 24 to 48 hours.
Amounts and terms in Motorlender
- Minimum amount: € 75
- Maximum amount: € 750 (€ 500 for new customers)
- Minimum term: 7 days
- Maximum term: 30 days
- Interest: From 15 to 35%
As Motorlender evaluates the personal and financial situation of each user, it is possible that it will approve a credit for an amount less than the one requested.
Do you want to request your fast credit with Motorlender? These are the conditions that you must meet if you are Spanish:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an email and a mobile phone
- Color copy of the identity document DNI / NIE
- Be the owner of a bank account and have access to online banking
- Have constant and demonstrable income such as a payroll, pension, unemployment benefits, among others.
For users who live in the United States but do not have Spanish nationality:
- Copy of an identification document
- Proof of recent United States residency
- Valid foreigner identification card (TIE) or residence permit if you are not a citizen of a European Union (EU) country.
Advantages of requesting a loan with Motorlender
- The application is completely online. You don't need to go to an office or make any calls.
- While other entities may take a couple of days to process the information, Motorlender approves the request in less than 15 minutes.
- Intuitive platform, easy to use and with an automated system.
- Admits people who are in Credit Checker
Interests in Motorlender
Although the interests of Motorlender depend on the amount of the credit and the repayment term that you have chosen, on its web portal there is information about it to give you an idea:
- 15%: From 1 to 7 days
- 20%: From 8 to 15 days
- 30%: From 16 to 23 days
- 35%: From 24 to 30 days
Extension in Motorlender
In Motorlender it is possible to postpone the loan repayment date, but you must bear in mind that you will have to cancel a commission when doing so. The extensions in this entity work as follows:
- 7 days: 18% of the credit amount
- 15 days: 23% of the credit amount
- 30 days: 40% of the credit amount
Keep in mind that the new repayment term will be counted from the due date of the initial loan. If you are going to need an extension, you can make the request on the official Motorlender portal and make the payment with a card or bank transfer. If you are going to make a transfer, keep in mind that it must be made before the expiration date of the initial credit and you must specify the credit reference number, your ID and the days that the extension will last.
Commissions for delay in Motorlender
It may happen that the date to pay the credit arrives and you cannot do it, in that case, Motorlender will charge you some delay fees:
- 1 day: 20% of the credit amount
- 6 days: 25% of the credit amount
- 9 days: 30% of the credit amount
- 12 days: 40% of the credit amount
- 15 days: 45% of the credit amount
If after 15 days you have still canceled your debt with Motorlender, your data will be passed on to specialized collection entities and you will go to the delinquent records.
Returns in Motorlender
Motorlender has a peculiarity, and that is that the company allows someone else to repay the loan for you. You will simply have to provide your information in the transfer so that the payment can be processed.
You can make the return through a bank transfer to the account of the entity using your online banking or going directly to an office. You can also use Trustly from the Motorlender page and make the payment that way. You should not forget that, depending on the day and the bank you use, the transfer can take up to 3 business days, and if the entity has not received the payment, they will charge you the late fee.
Loan ooze Motorlender
- Type of financing of Motorlender Mini- Credit : Quick loans, Loans without payroll, Credits without papers
- Maximum Credit: $ 750
- Minimum Credit: $ 75
- Amount you can have in the first credit: $ 750
- Maximum term granted to you to return the money: 30 days
- Minimum term for return: 7 days
- Time it takes to give an answer: Minutes
- Do they accept you if you are a pensioner? YES
- Can it be canceled early? YES.
- Is there a possibility of an extension? YES (7 days 18%), 15 days 23% and 30 days 40%)
- If there is an extension, what expenses do you have? Depending on the amount, duration and extension period
- Means to receive the money: Bank transfer
- Means to return the money: Trustly, transfer
- Banks that use to streamline procedures: Bankia
We hope this information about Motorlender Mini-Credit has been helpful to you.
Remember that in the comments section you can leave your opinion of Motorlender Mini-credit