Click on the following button to go to QuéBueno and request your credit in the fastest and safest way!
QueBueno is part of the NBQ Technology, SAU group, an entity located in Madrid, which has provided its services since 2011, and has the advantage of granting credits through its website almost immediately. It is possible to acquire loans of less than € 900 (€ 300 if it is the first time you apply for one) without having to upload files verifying your identity or salary.
The Quebueno process is agile, you only have to wait half an hour to have the money available in your bank account. In addition, he has very competitive interests.
Pros and Cons of Quebueno
- Type of financing of Mini-credit QuéBueno: Quick loans without payroll and without endorsement
- The credit approval process is fast, in just 10 minutes you will have your credit.
- It is done entirely from the Quebueno website.
- There is no need to carry tedious files verifying your identity and income.
- Allow Credit Checker.
- You can get your money in less than half an hour if you have a bank account at one of the following banks: Banco Popular, Banco Sabadell, Banco Santander, Bankia, Bankinter, BBVA, ING Direct, and La Caixa.
- Postponements are not allowed.
Amounts and terms of duration
- If you are a new user you can get loans of € 300 maximum.
- The following can be € 900 maximum.
- The repayment of the QueBueno loan is made in a maximum of one month.
- The minimum term for the return is one day.
- Be of legal age (18 years).
- Have a mobile phone.
- Have a bank account in your name.
- Possess a debit or credit card related to your bank account.
- Have a permanent income, be it salary, government aid, rent, among others.
QueBueno loan acquisition process
- Choose the amount of your credit and the repayment time.
- Complete the application with your information.
- Check the information entered, for this it will be necessary to connect to the website of your bank. It is done in this way so that the approval of your Quebueno credit is instantaneous.
- In just a few minutes, you will receive a text message or email informing you about the approval of your credit.
- Then, if your credit has been approved, it will be necessary to sign the contract virtually, by entering the link found in the email received.
- At the end of the previous step, you will obtain by SMS a code that you must enter on the Quebueno site.
- Before 15 minutes have passed, you will receive the money in your bank account.
You have the option to choose the manual verification process, sending some documents: Copy of your identity document and bank receipt showing your earnings. If you prefer to do it manually, keep in mind that the approval of the Quebueno credit will be slowed down.
Reimbursement of the mini-credit QueBueno
You can choose between three options to repay the Quebueno credit:
- Debit card: In this case, to pay you simply have to enter your QueBueno username and press "Return".
- Direct transfer to QueBueno bank account.
- By window.
Do not forget that QueBueno does not allow deferrals when returning your credit.
If you decide to pay ahead of time, you will only pay the interest that has been generated up to the time of repayment.
Interest and late fees
If it has not been possible to repay your Quebueno loans on the day agreed by the contract, you will have to pay an extra amount:
- About 1% daily interest calculated based on the loan amount,
- € 10 extra for postponement processing.
- € 5 extra if the return is postponed for more than two weeks.
- € 5 extra if the return is postponed for more than 75 days.
Additional information on Quebueno loans
That good! QueBueno is under Confianza Online regulations, providing a formal and ethical service.
In addition, it has the Ekomi seal, counting on a score of 9.4 out of 10, based on almost 2,200 opinions.
How to contact Quebueno?
In case you need to contact Quebueno, it is possible to do so free of charge by email or by phone (this last option is not free). If the question is not of an urgent nature, we recommend communicating with Quebueno through your email.
Quebueno hotline: 93 515 71 36
Email: info @ quebueno (Use it to request additional information), if you need to make a claim, contact [email protected]
Alternatively, you can communicate with a Quebueno representative through their social networks, find them on Facebook or Twitter to answer your questions.
Reasons to choose a Quebueno loan
- Credits of a maximum amount of € 900 (or € 300 for new clients).
- You get a 15% discount when requesting your first credit.
- Refund in 1 month.
- The minimum age required is 18 years old.
- Allow Credit Checker.